* All clients will be deemed to have accepted Goofys terms and conditions when contract is signed.
* All dogs must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worming control regime.
* All dogs will be exercised on a lead. The owners must sign a disclaimer and give consent for dogs to be exercised off the leash.
* Goofys reserve the right to cancel any contract without prior notice if a dog doesn’t respond to a walker or other dogs.
* Client’s on contracts will be required to give a one week minimum notice of termination of contract in writing.
* Client’s on contracts who pay on a monthly basis, will be required to give a one month notice of termination of contract in writing.
* If no cancellation notice is given then full charges will be payable for cancelled period.
* No bookings can be confirmed unless a consultation has been carried out with the client and a contract with the necessary requirements has been signed.
* Goofys will only guarantee services to contracted clients and customers who have paid security deposits.
* All invoices must be paid within 7 days ( unless prior arrangements have been made with Goofys ). All late payments will incur charges of 3% daily of total unpaid bill.
* The client must provide contact details of a responsible adult who is able to make decisions relating to their pet(s) in the event of an emergency.
* Goofys will not be held responsible / liable for any veterinary bills, no matter how they occur whilst pets are in their care. The client will indemnify Goofys of any costs incurred.
* If access to pet is prohibited due to no one home or no key present or any other reason, then service charge will still apply.
* If key has to be collected from a third party then charges will apply.
* Goofys will make every effort to ensure your pet is cared for in your absence, however in the unlikely event of loss, injury or death to pet, Goofys will not be held liable.
* The client must provide all items necessary for their pet to be adequately cared for in the clients absence.
* Goofys are a fully insured professional pet caring service but we advise clients to have their own pet insurance in the event of an accident.
* Owner / client is to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic problems which might make their dog not suitable for walking or home boarding, this includes health or behavioural problems, antisocial behaviour, including aggression, incontinence or lack of house training and excessive loud barking or whining. Failure on the part of the owner to disclose any matter which might render owner’s dog unsuitable for walking or home boarding will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of our agreement.
* Clients are not permitted to use our services if their dog is in season or pregnant.
* The client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious or otherwise communicable diseases. The client agrees to immediately notify Goofys of any infectious and / or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to; Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel cough, Worms, Lyme disease, Corona virus, Parvo virus, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious skin disease and Intestinal parasites.
* The client consents to their pet being photographed or filmed and the resulting material to being used in any media or advertising. All such media will remain the property of Goofys.
* The client agrees to make sure that their dog has not eaten at least one hour before pick up / walk / exercise.
* No variation of these terms and conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Goofys in writing.
* In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the client, ie; pet food, cat litter or other necessary items that contribute to the health and well being of your pet, Goofys will purchase these items, and the owner will be responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return.
* A 25% non – refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. ( excludes contract customers/clients ).
* Goofys shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our control.
* All clients after signing a contract for the use of Goofys services will have a seven day cooling off period, unless the client has requested Goofys services within this period.